- Marine Veteran Owned & Operated – KRATE Tactical AR500 Steel Shooting Targets are designed, tested, and quality approved by U.S. Marine veterans – and we don’t settle for anything less than the best. Whether your target practice is for military, law enforcement, or recreational shooting, KRATE Tactical steel targets will take a bullet for you. Every time.
- 100% US Made Steel – Every KRATE Tactical AR500 Steel Shooting Target is produced on American soil. We take pride in being an American Company making American Products. It feels good to buy from home. In keeping with our founding principles – and in honor of servicemen & women – we offer a discount to all Military, Law Enforcement, and First Responder Personnel.
- The Last Target You’ll Ever Need – This AR500 target will literally vaporize or crush bullets on impact. Is that tough enough for you? KRATE Tactical gongs & silhouettes are built to last a lifetime with proper use and care. You can invest in KRATE Tactical with confidence that these targets know how to take hit time and time again.
- Instant Feedback – Every Shot – Unlike traditional paper targets, KRATE Tactical AR500 Steel Shooting Targets ring out with a satisfying *Clank* every time your bullet hits its mark. For an even more tactile response, paint your targets and see the precise point of impact for each shot.
- Safety Tips – For pistols, stand no closer than 10 yards when shooting. For rifles, stand no closer than 100 yards when shooting. Ensure that bullet speed at point of impact is below 3000 FPS to avoid pitting. Do not use armor piercing or steel core rounds. Never shoot steel with dimples or pits, as this can cause fragments to ricochet. Always use high-quality ear & eye protection rated to withstand fragment projectiles.
8" x 9" x 1"