- 1 Pack Dual Target Stand without Targets. Shoot AR500 Steel AND Paper / Cardboard Targets Simultaneously – these target stands are unique in their ability to set up steel behind your paper OR you can set them up as completely separate stands. Our patented design allows you to hang an AR500 steel plate behind your hit zone, so you always know where your bullets land.
- Easy Assembly – Our patented design comes with a complete base holder kit and target hanger plus all the screws, bolts, and hardware you need to get shooting fast! Add an 8′ 2×4 and a 10′ 1×2 piece of lumber from your local building supply store to get you set up quickly.
- Versatile Use – This stand for AR500 steel targets and paper targets or cardboard targets are perfect for most pistol & rifle calibers, .223 / 5.56, 30-06, 300 Blackout, 308, 9mm, 45ACP as well as most other calibers. You can also set them up side-by-side or at any angle you choose. Test your skills against our A&C Zone Steel Silhouette plate and targets, the standard used in military and police training with rapid-fire sequences.
- Stable Design – Our base kits are 17.25 inches wide, the width of a Full competition target. Also, the posts that hold the 2x4s and 1x2s allow the lumber to pass all the way through to the ground; when tightened with a pair of pliers, our thumb screw will hold the wood in place at three points — like a 3-legged stool — even on uneven ground.
- Safety Tips – For pistols, stand no closer than 10 yards when shooting. For rifles, stand no closer than 100 yards when shooting. Ensure that bullet speed at point of impact is below 3000 FPS to avoid pitting. Do not use armor piercing or steel core rounds. Never shoot steel with dimples or pits, as this can cause fragments to ricochet. Always use high-quality ear & eye protection rated to withstand fragment projectiles.
|17.5 × 7.5 × 4.75 in